Wednesday, March 30, 2011

May this day go down in history...

...as the first day Reckon lifted his leg to pee!! It was quite an unexpected, but great surprise.

At approximately 9:45pm after agility class, I let the dogs have a pee before getting into the car. The place we do agility is in an industrial building set high up. Therefore, we park below the facility, right next to a large cement wall.

Reckon immediately started to pee when we reached the lower parking level, he was quite close to the cement wall, and I guess that's all it took. Up his left leg went!! He was a little unsteady, but held it for the entire pee. What a big boy!!!

So of course I ran inside to announce his big leg lifting debut. Nobody seemed to be that impressed. I'm curious to see if it continues tomorrow, or if it was a fluke incident.

Sorry, no pictures. Although that would be very impressive if I did have some...

P.S. Beezer was a superstar in class too. His weaves (2 sets of 2) are soooo close to being in a straight line. I don't think he'll be ready for 6 poles this weekend at the trial, but I'm hoping he can have them by Regionals!

No comments:

Post a Comment