Monday, March 28, 2011

training is hard...

...I'm trying to be a good puppy owner. I'm trying to take at least 5 minutes every day and teach Reckon something new, or at least practice some obedience, or fun games. But it's HARD! I get overwhelmed too easily. I know this is supposed to be fun, but there's so much stuff to teach him!! Plus, I'm still working on Beezer's 2by2's, which is going well, except that I may be pushing him a wee bit too far too fast. My head feels like exploding whenever I think about training, so I just don't. Baaaddd momma!

Forget it. I'll just not do anything with anybody. I can unleash fat, out of control, under trained, never reaching their full potential, furry creatures into the civilized world. Don't panic. We'll blend in just fine...


First Amigo is going to suck you into her cookie vortex




Then rip your children to shred. Especially if said children looks like water logged sticks.




But wait!



Here comes Beezer.


He's going to knock you off your feet with his log a la Bam Bam style


Hmmm, maybe not. 'Cause he's a little afraid he may not get it back...




Anyways, here's some videos of Reckon doing some training! His beach pictures suck. He's either barking at someone, or running in circles. In this video we are trying Susan Garrett's game "it's yer choice"

1 comment: