Monday, January 4, 2010

The Virgin Blogger

Everyone, at some point in their life has felt the, (not so)gentle nudge of peer pressure. Whether it be pressure to drink, wear certain clothes, act a certain way etc. Well I am no exception. But, instead of my so called "friends" telling me I need to wear more fuchsia, I have 2 friends who have convinced me it would be a good idea to start blogging.
At first I wasn't into it, I mean who has the time? What do you write about? Why don't they just write in a diary?! But then I got to thinking...instead of looking at it like homework, I can see it as a way to share stories and pictures and most importantly, having a "virtual" scrapbook of your life, and those that affect it.

After those thoughts, I got excited...then nervous...then overwhelmed. Where the hell do you start?
Well I'm done procrastinating, and I'm just going to jump in with both feet. It may not be pretty, or organized or graceful, but the hardest part will be over with!

So here it goes....wish me luck!


If you listen closely you can hear my friends cheering in the background!

2 comments:

  1. *Cheering*
    Now, come join us on dog nerd training challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Cheering* too!!!

    Now....pictures! You should do a series of Beezer from the day you got him until today. Pictures of puppies growing up are the best!

    ReplyDelete