Monday, January 25, 2010

Next time.....

I just came back from visiting Fanny Gott's website. OMG amazing! I can't believe how much she's got her dog to do, just by shaping! I felt pretty awful about not training my dogs, considering her puppy is the same age as mine, and knows a billion times more stuff. Her puppy, Squid is heeling beautifully off leash, knows dozens of tricks, and has obviously well underway for agility foundation work! I have GOT to get my act together with Beezer. She makes it look so easy though! I get so frustrated.

I hereby make a promise that with my next puppy, I will begin shaping behaviours right away. No procrastinating with the Malinois puppy! I'm so jealous that her dogs can do so much. And you can see them thinking! Meanwhile, once I'm staying at home again, I'll practice more foundation work with Beezer. Her website gave me so many idea. I can practice at home, there is stuff I can do without equipment. We should also really get serious about our obedience. It is the foundation for agility after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment