Monday, November 19, 2012

I'm not keeping it.

But it sure is cute.



Meet Malinois puppy.  He is just a foster. And he doesn't have a name.

Check out his story before he came to me:

http://www.wootube.net/blog/

In case I didn't do that link correctly, look under the blog post titled "Happy Birthday Piper"


I think he looks a bit funny, but since Avi and Reckon adore him, he's getting cuter by the day.  And I've only had him 2 nights.

We don't think he was socialized much AT ALL by the breeder, so the little tank has a lot of stuff to catch up on.  But he is doing really well.  I think he'll be just fine with the right guidance.


He does seem to want to nurse off Avi and Reckon.  Poor R, he doesn't exactly know what to make of this.  Avi seems to quite like it.







I've been taking pictures like crazy, but the three of them don't stop moving. or if he does, it's to hump my leg or foot.






More to come!  And hopefully a name too!



No comments:

Post a Comment