Monday, October 15, 2012

Too much has happened.


So instead of trying to keep up with it all, I ignored it.


Nobody has the time to read entire blog posts, so here's a recap of what's happened in the last 2 months:

*Car breaking down
*Phone and internet crashed on the same day
*Have to find new place to live


*Avion is still the most high maintenance, beautiful, most energetic, smart dog I've ever had (more on that in another, really depressing post)

*My mom got a foster Collie, Fiona
*Reckon passed his CSAU (temperament test)
*I inherited a poodle.  Cody Poodle

*Beezer and Reckon rocked it with the Superdogs this year!!




That's all I can think of for now.  I know it doesn't seem like much, but add work, pet sitting and the day to day chaos that is my life,  I felt like shit.

Everything will worked out eventually.  I got a new phone, internet is back up and I will be getting a new car by the end of the year at the latest.

Oooo and I found a place to live!  It's near Cleveland Dam, and about .36 seconds from my favourite Chinese Restaurant.  Dangerous.

I'm excited to a have a space that's a bit bigger and has a tub!!


I have caught the French Ring training bug again, and would like to train more often.  I'm hoping by the next trial Reck and I can get our Brevet.




Beezer is doing amazing in agility.  And both boys are still enjoying Nose Work. Reckon is such a natural. Amigo is perfect as usual.  Still hiking every morning :)





*Sigh*  That was exhausting.


So here's a family portrait to wrap it all up.  Minus the poodle.  We gotta work on his "stay"



No comments:

Post a Comment