Sunday, April 1, 2012

4 months

Here we are at 4 months already. I can hardly believe it. She weighed 21.6 pounds as of March 27th. Which is approx 3-4 pounds more than Beezer was at the same age. So I'm guessing she'll be around 55 pounds full grown.

Her fear stage (I'm still calling it that) is improving. She will still bark, but not for nearly as long. I can tell her to go greet anyone and she does. She will take a treat and stand there patiently while being petted.

Her thing now is to carry something in her mouth. It can be a ball, a small tug, anything. It seems to soothe her. And it's pretty darn cute.

She's teething and has a slight overbite, and her legs won't stop growing. Awkward...



I love her dearly, and she makes me laugh every day, but I am still worried about her.  She just seems to have this "edge" about her. I hope that socializing and learning to be calm will help her learn to cope in what she would consider a stressful situation.

Why do all my dogs make me cry at some point during their life?!?! Not fair.

In other positive news, Reckon has started his 2x2 weave pole training and is doing stellar!  When the weather allows we practice, and I think it's going very well.


I signed up the Beezer Skedeezer for Regionals this coming June. This boy is kicking ass. I am above and beyond impressed with him. He is fast and happy and just so much fun to run.






This is the first time I've tried to get a family photo. Fail.


Playing in the backyard


This is how she helps with gardening.
This is what she does when she gets put in her x pen when I'm gardening or sweeping or hosing or wiping anything. She screams blood murder and will escape if she can. I'm sure her motto is "if it moves, get it"

No comments:

Post a Comment