Friday, July 9, 2010

He Swims!

Told ya so! I knew Beezer would swim this summer, and today was the day it happened! Emma, Jessica, and I took our dogs to the Capilano River to cool off a bit. We had Amigo, Beezer, Seven, Tycho and Jess's newest addition Kepler. I also had the tinest little cutest wantest the mostest 10 pound mutt, named Itsy. Side note: I tried to convince my mom to keep her, but she just wasn't "her" type of dog. Pffttt. But look at that face, and her tiny little agile body!



Everyone likes her...except for my mother.

So back to the topic at hand. Beezer's amazing day of swimming. It was actually a lot easier than I thought. he didn't really take too much coaxing. He already goes into the water and quite likes it as long as his feet are touching the bottom. But after I threw in a few sticks for Amigo, he was quite interested in getting one himself.

That doesn't look so hard...




So he just did! He crept forward until he was swimming. It wasn't a shock, it wasn't upsetting, he was just swimming. And not just the once, he went back for more! It wasn't until he realized the river was freakin' cold, that he decided enough was enough.






Needless to say I was so proud! I look forward to more hot summer days where I can take both dogs for a cool dip. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to join them:)



Here's a few pictures of Kepler and Itsy playing. So cute. I want her!

Such posers!



And my favourite Kung Fu Puppy pic

No comments:

Post a Comment