Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Brown Blur

Did you see that?! Was it a coyote darting through the forest? Maybe Superman changed his red and blue for brown? Nope. It's Beezer!! I always wanted a dog that would just run in the forest. You know, entertain himself and burn as much energy as possible. Well, I have that now and it's fantastic. The only thing is I rarely see him. He's literally just a brown blur romping through the woods! He does check in and always comes when he's called, so I totally don't mind. Plus that dog has soooo much energy to burn. Even after 2 hikes of running and running and playing and more running, he'll come home, play, snooze for 20 minutes and then be up and busy until he finally goes to sleep at 9:00. Busy busy boy! He is literally up for 14 hours and going the whole time. He does settle, but my god he is a little energizer bunny.





Do you see him? Me neither, that's my point. I swear he's in those photos though!


Wish I had that much energy. I'll try to get some better, less blurry pictures. *Hint* *hint* friends with awesome cameras:)

No comments:

Post a Comment