Monday, November 23, 2009

Beezer's ears

Over the course of just 2 weeks, Beezer's ears have changed. Again. I can't snap pictures fast enough! I swear they look different everyday!

Here's what they looked like the day we brought him home. One normal "soft" ear, the other trying to stand up...



Then they changed to "tipped" ears. Almost like a shelties, but with more "flip"






And now they look like this......one Sheltie ear, and the other one starting to fold towards the middle of his head. WTF?!



I wonder what's next....


Update! As Beezer approaches the 5 months mark, his ears are shaping up to look like Fyvish's. Only they are proportionate to his head. So much for prick ears!





May 20th 2010.

I've been meaning to update this post for quite some time. His ears keep changing, but fortunately not as frequently. I think the last few pictures are how is ears are going to stay.

Straight out





Left floppy right straight






Back to both straight





Still hanging out there




Now they're both down



Oops, Right down, left straight



Most recently back to hanging about!






Whew! I do hope the ear changing has stopped. I'm running out of blogging room!

No comments:

Post a Comment