Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cannon Beach

I love this place. I can't tell you how or why, it's just always held a special place in my heart. It's beautiful and quiet and just relaxes your soul. Helen and Reckon and I drove down for a visit in December for a quick get away before the holiday rush. The weather couldn't have been better. Perfect sunshine and no wind.

It was both Helen and Reckon's first time, and I know they both loved it. It was a special trip not just because it was awesome, but because I finally got to sprinkle a bit of Fyvish's ashes. I sprinkled some of Buster in CB years ago, and since Fyvish adored it there too, I found it fitting. It was sad, but also felt good to say goodbye in a place we both love.

The trip was too short, but we'll all be back. I would like to take Amigo while she can still enjoy running along the beach, and Beezer needs to fall in love with Cannon Beach as well!

Reckon had a blast, and I got some awesome shots of the handsome man.










We stopped in small towns and wandered. Some interesting finds..






It was a relaxing and fun trip full of many photo ops.

No comments:

Post a Comment