Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Gotcha day, See ya later day and attacked by a Puma day.

What a week with we've had with the Sandberg boys.

Every male in the Sandberg household has had a day in the spotlight. However, it may not have been a "feel good" spotlight.

This Saturday Louie was taken into the vets for a large abscess on his side. It looks like he was in a cat fight. But I refuse to believe a simple cat could hurt my tough boy. So most likely, it was a puma attack. Or a mountain lion. Whatever it was, he's been shaved and patched up and will be as good as new in no time.

This past Tuesday, Nov 8th, Beezer celebrated his 2nd Gotcha day! I can't believe it's been two years since we brought this little pup home.




He has sure grown up into a handsome young man. He has come so far since we brought him home as a fearful pup. I'm so so proud of him and how far he's come.


And last but not least, for Beezer's Gotcha day, I got Reckon neutered.

I don't want to get into the reasons why it was so hard for me to get this done, but after going back and forth, back and forth I decided it was time. So on the 8th I took him in and left him to get the big snip.

And then the vets had to cancel.

Hahahaha. My life is funny.

So today, the 9th, we tried round 2 and presto! Neutered. Right now he's sleeping and it's WONDERFUL. I want my dog drugged all the time. I have to keep him quiet for 5 to 7 days. Hahahaha. Funny.

I really hope this helps Beezer and him become friends again. That was the main reason for doing it. Well, that and his increasing desire to have sex with every dog he meets. And maybe it'll help with his focus on me instead of other dogs waaaayyyy far away. And I'm really hoping it helps with his possessiveness over me and whatever else he considers "his".
And maybe it'll help with his counter surfing, and garbage can destroying, and pulling, and destroying everything in sight.



A girl can dream...



In the very least, I know he's still going to be my goofy handsome boy.

Who doesn't mind being dressed up when I get bored.


And who doesn't really know if he likes spaghetti.


My boys certainly add excitement to everyday life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment