Thursday, November 4, 2010

oh so bored

Poor Amigo. She's been limping for almost a month now. I think the poor baby hurt herself during agility class. Why doesn't she get it through her head that even though she's in fantastic shape, she's no spring chicken?!?! I've been trying to rest her from any sort of activity, but she doesn't like it. She is so bored hanging around the house, not even allowed to jump on and off the bed. Harumph. She's going stir crazy from lack of exercises, and frankly, it's driving us both insane!!

I haz a bored. Fix it
 
Posted by Picasa



Dr. Mom was confident that she has a soft tissue injury, but just to be certain I took her into work this past Tuesday to get X-rayed. Nothing popped up, and the vet had a poke and prod of her shoulders, legs and toes, and still nothin'! Even though I'm glad there's nothing nasty showing up on the X-rays, I'm kinda bummed, cause soft tissue injuries take FOREVER to heal.

And it's just so hard resisting this face....



Especially whenever she can she tries to trick you into playing...
 
Posted by Picasa

Right Amigo, a tennis ball just happened to jump into the recycling bin that I was just about to take to the curb. Pathetic.
And also kinda clever:)


Get healed soon love!

1 comment: