Friday, September 10, 2010

The newest member...

I would like to introduce you to the newest member of the family. Meet my latest and greatest toy. A Digital SLR!!!! I am soooo excited to finally have a digital SLR to take super awesome pictures of the dogs. *That was really nerdy*
I got it last week, and the next day a whole bunch of friends and our furry kid( and one human kid) went to Spanish Banks at low tide. It was a hoot watching 13 dogs run around. At low tide you can walk out towards to water for miles. It's really pretty. Take a look at the first shots I took with the new camera.
I'm certainly no pro yet, but we got a few decent shots:)




The majority of the time, Ryan, Abby, Seven and Beezer looked like this
 
Posted by Picasa


We ran a lot...



 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


I'm hoping to get some more photos like these. I think Beezer may have a double suspension gate! (well maybe, I do see one foot on the ground)
 
Posted by Picasa





We did some swimming
 
Posted by Picasa



 
Posted by Picasa



We made some new friends(new intact friends, no less)




Some of us napped.
 
Posted by Picasa


We wadded back to the car(some of us had to swim)
 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa



We played fetch. With anything we could find.
 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


And we also tried to pose for some pictures. Abby and Ryan weren't too impressed with our timing...


Here's the same picture, cropped.
 
Posted by Picasa



Our attempt at a group shot. 3 dogs had left, and Kepler wasn't interested. Here's the best shot of the 8 dogs remaining.



All in all we had a great time a the beach. As I get more practice with my camera we'll be going back to capture some more fun time at Spanish Banks!

No comments:

Post a Comment