Tuesday, August 31, 2010

13 reasons to celebrate!

As of August 31st 2010, my mom and I will have had Amigo for 13 years! Holy amazing, I can hardly believe it. We adopted her from the West Vancouver SPCA 13 years ago to the day.



 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


So how are we going to celebrate Amigo's big day? Well, first I have to work ALL day, but I'll be sure to squeeze in extra lovin' and of course her favourite...COOKIES!!

I can't begin to describe how much I love this dog. She has been my best friend and constant companion for 13 years. She's my rock, the glue that holds me together, and the main reason I've fallen so passionately in love with dog training. She makes a girl look good:) I hope she knows just how much she means to me, and if it's possible, I love her more and more everyday.

I hope to celebrate many more "adoption" days with her.


Doesn't she make 13 look effortless?!

 
Posted by Picasa




 
Posted by Picasa



 
Posted by Picasa



Love you Meego Peego!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I've never seen puppy pics of her! She looks like Kepler!

    ReplyDelete