Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cirque du Soleil for dogs?

I think I may own the first dog, or even animal, to ever be invited to join Cirque du Soleil. I'll make millions. Or get laughed at...

We already know that Beezer is odd. Well, I've noticed more and more lately that he also sleeps, stands and routinely goes about his life in odd positions.

I mean, this does NOT look comfortable:




How many dogs do you know that can bring their back legs up to their chest? And be comfortable?!

He certainly is bendy.




Here he is in the car. His back feet are on the third row bench seat, but his front legs are stretched just behind the front seat.



I think I'll start making him jump through hoops on fire just to step up his game a bit. I really don't know what the Circus of Supernatural Bendy people are looking for...

Yay, I'm running away to the circus!

No comments:

Post a Comment