Friday, March 12, 2010

Not impresssed

Beezer was not so cute today. I was cursing and yelling at him before 9:00 this morning. Those damn balls have taken over his brain overnight! What used to be cute wooing has turned into sex obsession. What used to be cute chortling in the car, now is insistent barking, and he WON"T STOP. On top of that the little sex addict PEED IN MY CAR! Why? Why? Why? Puppies suck. I really hope the big snip snip next Tuesday calms things down a bit.
Amigo and I also have an agility trial this weekend, which on a side note will be our firs trial in a year ( besides regionals)! I'm so glad Beezer decided this would be the week his hormones would kick into overdrive. Should make the trail so much more interesting...











Smart Ass


















In other, more positive news, Amigo hasn't missed a beat in agility training. I, on the other hand, am a bit rusty. Amigo always gives 110%, which makes training her so much fun. I love that dog so much. It makes me feel a little more optimistic for this years Regionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment